Visit the 2018-2019 Graduate Calendar to get a breakdown, by semester, of the courses that are taken during the two-year MA program.
- FORMAT: Full-time
- DURATION: Twenty month/five-term program
- DEGREE EARNED: Master of Arts
- PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS:
- Interdisciplinary program, applicants from undergraduate programs in fine arts, humanities, social sciences, design and business
- This program does not require prior fashion industry knowledge
- Master of Arts in Fashion: Fashion Studies examines the broader social, cultural and economic implications of the production, promotion and consumption of fashion.
- Critically informed approach to fashion studies
- Gain advanced researched skills by completing an original written piece or creative major research project