Minors & Certificates

General Information

Visit the Undergraduate Calendar for more information on:

  • Minors
  • Optional specializations
  • Concentrations


Here is a list of Minors offered at Ryerson University.

It is the student's responsibility to apply for the Minor at the time they apply to graduate (they are two seperate procedures on RAMSS).


Visit The Chang School of Continuing Education for more information on how to enrol in a course, how to register in a certificate program, graduation and more.

Here is a list of Certificate Programs offered at The Chang School of Continuing Education.

Please consider the Policies when enrolling as a Chang School student.